We returned to worshiping in our sanctuary on
Sept 13. We will remain inside unless there is
another spike in infections, or by a mandate to close by the governor. Below are the guidelines we will be following in order to insure the health and safety of all in attendance. If you do not
feel comfortable with attending worship inside, or do not think you can adhere to these guidelines, please view worship online on our website or Facebook page.Worship will not look the same, but it will be the same Spirit that brings us together and calls us out again to be Christ’s hands
and feet in the world.
Guidelines For In-Person Worship
- Masks are mandatory. If you do not have one, we will have extras available at the front door for your use.
- One person in the bathroom at a time. Sanitizing wipes will be available for people to use to wipe down faucets and toilets handles after use.
- 2 Sanitizer stations will be available at the entrance to the sanctuary for people to use.
- Worship Bulletins/communion cups and children’s bulletins, will be on a table in Founder’s Hall for you to pick up before worship.
- Observe one-way traffic into the Sanctuary. Enter through center aisle, leave via side aisle.
- Maintain 6ft of separation in all areas of the church. We will divide every pew to allow for 6ft in front and back. People who live together, or have had
reoccurring direct exposure to each other, can sit together.
- No choral singing. No congregational singing.
- No children’s moment. For younger children, packets of coloring pages of Bible lessons will be available for pickup and use during worship
- No Sunday school or nursery
- We will not come up to light candles and share during prayers of the people. Sharing of prayer concerns will be done while seated in the pew.
- Communion will be through self-served sealed communion cup/wafer.
- Worship will be shortened to 40 min
- At the end of the service, the pastor will dismiss from the back to the front, inviting people to exit one row at a time through the side aisle.
- The offering basket will be positioned at the entrance to the Sanctuary.
- No coffee hour. People will exit the building after worship.
*These guidelines are subject to change as we adapt to this virus.